Thursday, December 05, 2013

Words, words, words

I voted for Obama twice. Most people would classify me as liberal. But I must say that I find it hard to believe that I could have been so misled with regard to Obama. Okay, it's pretty obvious as I've said before that Obama's managerial skills are non-existent. Now I am questioning his veracity.

We have the question of why he would vow that you could keep your insurance plan despite the passage of the ACA. Was he lying? Today comes another instance where I have to ask the question - was he lying. And this is with regards to a very minor issue: did he or did he not live with his uncle

Obama's press secretary is today's person to fall on his sword. He says that when the question was raised two years ago he was the one who concluded that Obama had never met his uncle.  Obama had never answered the question. Today, Carney says that Obama lived with his uncle briefly while the president was a student at Harvard Law.


No comments: