Sunday, May 02, 2010

A New Hampshire Sense of Humor?

Facebook, Inc.Image via Wikipedia

I don't think that's what the principal of Winnisquam Regional High School has. She thinks that wishing Obama dead is funny. The principal, Ms Cadarette, joined a Facebook group whose site refers to celebrities who died in 2009; the site prays as follows, "Dear Lord, This Year You Took My Favorite Actor, Patrick Swazie. You Took My Favorite Actress Farah Fawcett. You Took My Favorite Singer, Michael Jackson. I Just Wanted to Let You Know, My Favorite President is Barack Obama. Amen."

When her joining this group became public knowledge. she said, "I find that funny; I don't find that offensive. It's a joke - off-color, possibly - but a joke." However, she did take down her Facebook page.

The district in which the high school resides apparently doesn't like Obama for it prohibited Obama's talk to schools last Septmber from being shown live in its classrooms.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: