Saturday, April 25, 2015

What's happened to Firefox?

I've been a user of Firefox for a number of years and have been happy using it until recently. Earlier this year after a new release the program wouldn't load. So I switched to Chrome. In March I decided to try Firefox once more as it was a trifle bit easier to use than Chrome. In April I started to have problems opening some videos; the problem seemed to be with the Flash player. Earlier this week Firefox issued a new release. I could open the program but it wouldn't load my home page. Chrome and Explorer had the same problem.

Since the new version of Firefox was the only change in my environment, I decided to delete it and - lo and behold - Chrome and Explorer now work for me.
It looks like Mozilla's quality control has gone downhill.

No comments: