Sunday, March 26, 2017

A couple of quotes from Eric Trump

From an interview with Forbes Magazine:

“There is kind of a clear separation of church and state that we maintain, and I am deadly serious about that exercise. I do not talk about the government with him, and he does not talk about the business with us. That’s kind of a steadfast pact we made, and it’s something that we honor.” 

But less than two minutes later, he concedes that he will continue to update his father on the business while he is in the presidency.
"Yeah, on the bottom line, profitability reports and stuff like that, but you know, that’s about it.” How often will those reports be, every quarter? “Depending, yeah, depending.” Could be more, could be less? “Yeah, probably quarterly.” One thing is clear: “My father and I are very close,” Eric Trump says. “I talk to him a lot. We’re pretty inseparable.”

No comments: