Tuesday, April 06, 2010

If my son or daughter were fighting in Afghanistan...

I would be apes**t at Karzai's comments over the past few days. It looks like he thinks we will not succeed fast enough for him, so he's starting to look for alternatives which will keep him in power. How any rational person could claim, "There was a deep, intensive and destructive intervention by foreigners in the election" is beyond my comprehension. Yet that's what Hamid said last Friday. Here's the Daily Show's view of this.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Turncloak
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care Reform


I think this is just another indication of the futility and stupidity of this 'adventure'. But, God, if my kid were over there, I'm not sure just what I would do.

No comments: