Friday, October 01, 2004

I Told You So

In my normally unbiased and modest fashion, I’d say Kerry won big in last night’s debate and added another proof to my contention in a previous post (A Proven Failure or Take a Gamble) that Bush is a proven failure.

Kerry must have read the 9/11 Commission Report as he used many of the observations made in that report to demolish the claims of the President that the war on terrorism is being fought well.

Bush, like some other former world leader(s), must think that if you repeat something often enough it becomes true. Were you as fed up as I with "sending mixed message"? Let’s hope that the non-voters are the only ones who swallow his fictions.

He seems to be also convinced that once you’re on a path you don’t move from it even if the path is leading you to destruction. Where is the intelligence in that?

I guess it’s not over yet. Kerry should be pleased that he has finally done a good job in this campaign. But, there are still 33 days to go. He’s got to keep the pressure on.

No comments: