Thursday, September 01, 2011

How not to make your point.

On Wings of Care, I'm sure, is made up of a lot of good people. And, it may very well be that I'm too dumb to understand how this video demonstrates that there is an oil slick and that it runs for 10 miles. This video has not one spoken or written word. It consists of some airborne vehicle flying over what I assume to be the ocean. If I had not become more patient in my dotage, I would have killed this video after 2 minutes. It is beyond my comprehension how someone could think that this would advance their cause. On Wings of Care should study this video to see how to make a point re oil slicks.

I picked up the following video from Raw Story. This clip is entitled "New evidence of a massive oil slick near Deepwater Horizon site". How this clip shows this escapes me. But Raw Story has to fill space. Deepwater is a hot item. So what if their 'story' holds no water.

No comments: