Saturday, May 14, 2011

You have 7 days to repent

I have it on very high authority that the end of the world will begin on May 21. That's when, just before midnight Jerusalem time, Christ will come down from heaven and select those who will go back up with him. Five months later, on October 21, there will be no more earth or universe.

The fellow who has told me so is Harold Camping, who tells me this via his radio network. He hasn't told me to reveal this photograph of him, but you should be aware of what this forecaster looks like in case you meet him next Saturday.


This is Mr. Camping's second attempt to warn us of this catastrophe. He did tell us that the Rapture was due on September 6, 1994. He has admitted the error and assures us that this time he is right.

1 comment:

R J Adams said...

I was on the phone to Jesus only last night. He told me the angels were packing His valise, even as we spoke.

I think their are certain people who get an enormous ego-kick out of fooling the gullible. Harold Camping is obviously one of them.